The Euroshell Fleet Fuel Card
If you want high quality fuel, cleaner forecourts and access to one of the best strategically located networks in the UK, then the Euroshell fleet card is a great card for you. Shell’s standard diesel, ‘Diesel Extra’, is designed to keep the injectors clean to help improve fuel consumption and power, whilst reducing emissions.
Your EuroShell Fleet Fuel Card gives you:-
• Access to over 3,000 sites - consisting of more than 1,000 quality Shell stations with excellent motorway and A
road coverage, as well as access to 900 Esso and 1,000 Total stations across the UK.
• Extremely competitive pump pricing - Shell's pricing policy is to be extremely competitive across the UK,
providing one of the cheapest pump prices in any given locality. Transactions from Esso and Total sites are charged
at a weekly scheduled pump price.
• Peace of mind - your cards can be tailored to suit your individual business needs. You choose which purchase
restrictions you require on each card, allowing you to eliminate unauthorised purchases.
Add in our award winning customer service which includes:-
• Dedicated UK based account manager - on hand to answer your questions and help you get the most from your
Euroshell fuel card.
• Fuel management reporting - forms part of all invoicing and shows you details, broken down by card user, of
each transaction, including vehicle registration and mileage. Reports and VAT approved invoices are supplied weekly.
• Free online management tools - allows you to run your own bespoke reports and export them to Excel. You are
also able to view un-invoiced transactions, stop and order cards and request copy invoices.
• Interest free credit - is offered on all transactions (subject to status), with payments conveniently collected by
Don’t miss out on free cards, no set up fees and no minimum useage.
web design birmingham by sitechooser ltd